What MainWP Is, and What MainWP Does
MainWP is for WordPress professionals and admins who control multiple WordPress sites and realize that WordPress management is more than just plugin and theme updates.
MainWP is a set of 2 plugins
The Dashboard plugin allows you to connect and control completely independent WordPress sites, even those on different hosts and servers.
Installing the Dashboard plugin on a new WordPress website turns that site into your Dashboard site, which is then used to manage all your WordPress sites connected by the MainWP Child plugin.
You install the MainWP Child plugin on every WordPress site you want to control from your MainWP Dashboard.
The Child plugin allows your Dashboard site to connect and communicate with the WordPress site it is installed on securely.
How does Dashboard and Child connect?
The MainWP Dashboard plugin communicates with your Child Sites through OpenSSL encryption. Using OpenSSL means you never have to enter your password into your MainWP Dashboard.
Is it Secure?
- Your MainWP Dashboard and your Child Sites have OpenSSL encrypted communication
- A website can only be added to one MainWP Dashboard. Once connected, there is no chance it can be connected to another Dashboard at the same time
- MainWP Dashboard is a self-hosted plugin that you install on your hosting server, giving you complete control over the security and privacy
- WordPress passwords are not stored
- Regular penetration tests are performed with a white hat security program
- In-house development for all the features
- Trusted by over 600,000 WordPress websites worldwide
Install MainWP Today
It’s quick, easy, and free to get started with MainWP.